Automotive: UV spot-repair cycle
UV Portable Lamp TORCIA 400W used in Automotive for Spot-Repair Cycle
In the research of new repair methods to reduce costs of painting is used the UV Spot-Repair method, particularly indicated for damages of small and medium-extension area of surfaces with less than 0.04 square meters.
The peculiarity of this method lies in the use of a full line of UV single component products that will produce short machining times.
Such products polymerize by the exposition with UV rays.
Compared to traditional methods the main differences are:
- Reduction of the product preparation time (ready to use)
- Recovery of unconsummated remaining product
- Reduce waiting times or cooling between applications
- Less risk during polishing
Phases in which it is used UV Torch 400W:
- Drying of UV filler
- Drying of UV base Product
- Drying of final acrilic transparent UV varnish